Redvers joined Thomas Miller after completing his pupillage at 2-3 Gray's Inn Square.
He carries out the Chief Executive Office role for two mutuals, HAMIA and PAMIA, and was Ahmed Salim’s predecessor in acting as the Chief Executive Officer of Bar Mutual.
He has been involved in the establishment of a number of new businesses, including OPDU and a commercial ATE insurance facility with TheJudge.
- Professional Qualification: Barrister
- Joined Thomas Miller in 1994
- Director of Thomas Miller Professional Indemnity
- Director of Bar Mutual Management Company
- Director of HAMIA Management Company
- Director of Thomas Miller Advisory Services Limited
- Creation of OPDU in 1997
- Lead management team which in 2003 uncovered a major fraud on a captive insurance company and subsequently recovered tens of millions of pounds of assets
- Creation of commercial ATE insurance facility in 2007