If as a Member you are unhappy with the quality of service or support you have received from PAMIA, you can use the following complaints procedure.
- You are eligible to make a complaint about the service provided to you by PAMIA if you are a Member
- If you have a complaint about the service provided to you by PAMIA you should provide full details of the complaint in writing and send it to Ahmed Salim by any of the following methods: email email@example.com, fax 020 7283 5988 or post to 90 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 4ST.
- Within one week of receiving your complaint, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing. Our acknowledgement will include the name and job title of the person who will be considering your complaint.
- Within two weeks of receiving your complaint we will advise you of any further information we require from you to be able to determine your complaint.
- If you have provided all the information we reasonably require from you to be able to determine your complaint we will aim to resolve your complaint within six weeks of receiving it, but reserve the right to take up to eight weeks to resolve your complaint. If we cannot resolve your complaint within eight weeks, we will provide you with a written explanation and estimate of the time we think it will take to resolve your complaint, and details of how to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, if you wish to do so at that stage and are eligible.
- Our decision will be in writing and will contain a summary of the reasons for our decision and any remedy we propose.
- If you are unhappy with our decision and you are an individual or a business with a turnover of less than £1m a year you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service whose contact details can be found at the following website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk